Friday, March 6, 2015

Snow Day #2 & Day Off #3

These two days were the first snow days of the year! We've had a few two hour delays, but classes weren't very productive during those days.  
I had to miss school on Wednesday because of a field trip to the Science Olympiad Regional Competition.  The roads were very icy, so the competition was delayed by an hour. I had a lot of fun participating in my events (Bridge, Green Generation, and Write It Do It).  During the Awards Ceremony, I was super happy that my partner and I won second place in Green Generation.  My school won second overall and we're advancing to states!  When I got home, I was wiped out from my long day and didn't get to finish any homework, so I was extremely glad when our school had a snow day on Thursday.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...