Friday, December 8, 2017

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia recitation. My TA was extremely helpful in teaching us how to structure a well-organized essay that fully answers the prompt. I'm so glad that I had her as my TA.

After that, I went to a USWIB event where members got to have coffee chats with SWIB members. I spoke to an MBA student that wanted her degree to switch into a consulting career from a financial services career. It was really enlightening to learn about why she wanted to make this choice, and her experience with both industries, especially since I'm interested in both of them. She gave me great advice about college, and I hope to stay in contact with her after our coffee chat.

After heading to the gym and relaxing, I decided that it was time to start preparing for my final exams and papers. I thought why not get a head start on them so I don't get too stressed out? I invited my friend Varsha, who I met from participating in the Net Impact Case Competition, and we headed for Stern. We first checked out a nice study lounge on 4th floor KMC, but eventually migrated to the third floor lounge after making a trip to Sidestein. We stayed from 7PM until 3AM, and that was the longest I ever studied in one sitting and stayed in Stern. While I studied for extremely long and stayed up so late, I did feel pretty accomplished afterward. After heading back to my dorm, I pretty much passed out even though I took a pretty long nap after my workout.

Work layout ft. my string cheese from Sidestein



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...