Saturday, December 2, 2017

Blogmas Day 2: Swiping Away

I never believed them when they said I would have leftover meal swipes at the end of the semester. After all, 225 meals is only two meals per day. But considering all the free food NYU and Stern gives, I have way too many swipes leftover (not including dining dollars).

I accidentally mixed up the dates for when my cohort brunch was supposed to be, so I walked all the way over the 14th street and into an empty restaurant. When the waitress told me there was no reservation for West Village, I awkwardly excused myself by pretending I had to make a phone call. Since I was once again so close to Palladium, I decided to walk over and check out what they had for breakfast. It was pretty similar to Lipton. At each station, a chef made the food for you or served it to you. After getting food from each station, I didn't realize that it may not have been a buffet style dining hall but didn't care because I had too many meal swipes. Honestly, it was time to start living and not being to conservative with them. I looked pretty weird with the amount of food I had on my tray, but the omelette and waffle were really good, and I took home some delicious pastries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...