Sunday, December 3, 2017

Blogmas Day 3: West Village Cohort Brunch

Every cohort gets a budget to organize some sort of event. My cohort director decided to organize a brunch at Le Midi for 15 people to attend. Of course I RSVPed for this all-expenses paid brunch. Unfortunately, because I mixed up the dates, I didn't realize I had a conflict with this event until the day before.  

I had an interview for Operations Co-Chair for USWIB an hour into brunch. As soon as my interview ended, I rushed off to brunch with my cohort 

Although I showed up late to the brunch, I still had time to order a meal, and got steak and eggs. In brighter news, I was not the last person to show up.



After a filling meal, I had a nice break before my first microeconomics review session began. We went over some problems from previous finals exams. The review session was pretty helpful because most of the material we went over was from a while back.


Mixed strategy

I'm trying to be more healthy by going to the gym more often. I don't want to wait for 2018 to begin for me to start, so I decided why not start today? I like to walk directly from Stern to 404 because the distance is shorter, especially in the colder weather, but that means I have to pack my gyms clothes and wear my sneakers. 

Later in the night, my team and I worked on VINES for the Net Impact case competition.

My day was pretty packed in comparison to yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...