Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July and Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday America! And it's also my own birthday too today!  Since my birthday falls on the 4th of July, I'm always super festive and love watching the fireworks.  It's become like a tradition to me.  So I hope you stayed safe and enjoyed your fireworks.  Long live life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  Here's a little 4th of July setup I created to celebrate.  


I have a scarf, flower crown, and tiara here, all very patriotic.  

I even painted my nails to celebrate! I wanted to post this a long time a ago, but procrastination got to me. So thumb and pinky are red.  Pointer finger in a sparkly blue, the same technique I did in my 2013 Holiday Manicure.  Middle finger is an original red, white, and blue striped pattern.  And finally, the ring finger is a pearlescent silver.  I tried to this manicure as patriotic, while as sparkly as possible.


 On a side note, I will probably be posting what I got for my birthday in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...