Sunday, July 20, 2014

Birthday Presents

For my birthday, I did not have a big celebration with my friends this year, but I will be having one when my sister comes back from college.  As usual, I was allowed to do anything for my special day, so I passed my precious time by watching a lot of television.  Right before I went to watch the fireworks I spent way more time prepping than I usually do, but hey, since it was my birthday I had the privileges to do so.  


I got these gifts from my family.  Love them so much!!! I also got some perfume from my friend--unfortunately no picture because I received it after I took these pictures.



From my parents:
Always wanted a hair straightener for the opposite reason, curling hair!  But my hair is too short right now to work so I'll have to wait. 


From my sister:
Beautiful Vera Bradley hairband in my favorite color!!!  Hairbands are my most worn accessory.  But I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing this one a lot more often.
Love this one!  Owls just remind me of wisdom and Athena from Greek mythology.  Their eyes are so haunting and piercing yet so gorgeous.  I need to give my sister the other necklace when she comes back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...