Saturday, March 7, 2015

Rodin Museum

I've never heard of Auguste Rodin before I went to this museum, but I've heard of his famous works, like The Gates of Hell and The Thinker.  I didn't even think that there would be a whole building dedicated to his works.  The Gates of Hell decorated the entrance of the building, towering over me.  The Rodin Museum mostly contained sculptures of hands and busts of famous people.  I didn't take many pictures, just the ones that were super interesting to me. 
My sister and her friend took me to spend the morning in Philadelphia.



I enjoyed the texture and detail of this Minerva sculpture.



These two pictures were taken in the Free Library of Philadelphia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...