Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Pi Day=3.141592653...

The only Pi Day of my life!  3/14/15 9:36:53!  Us nerd's favorite holiday. Anyone celebrate or make any pies? 
I just came back from a Pi Day party for Science Olympiad members. There were so many different types of pies. Pasta, taco, spinach, chicken pot pie, and mashed potato pies for main course. And then cookie, chocolate, pudding, and pumpkin pies for dessert. Pies everywhere I look! Afterwards, we just played Cards Against Humanity and Empire. 
I also painted the Pi digits on my nails. Just one hand because I'm not that skilled to do nail art with my left hand. I used a toothpick and a stippling motion to create the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...