Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Amy!!!

Today is my friend, Amy's birthday, and lucky for her, it's on the weekend.  I have a gift ready, but I can only give it to her tomorrow.  So today, I'll wish her an awesome birthday by posting a picture and a short message on Instagram.  
I put a lot of thought into my gift, trying to figure out what she would love the most.  Plus, to be creative I drew her a card with a portrait of herself on the front.  I hope she likes it, and if you're reading this Amy, I wish you the Happiest 15th Birthday Ever!!!

Can you guess what I got her?

Separate image of the hand made card

Macro shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...