Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Unfortunately, today was another day off because of icy roads.  I would have preferred to celebrate Valentine's Day at school with all my friends. Plus,  I got everyone Valentine cards, just like when we were young, but now I'll have to wait until next year.  
Remember, Valentine's Day isn't just for that special person; it's also for your friends and family. So, this year, tell your loved one how grateful you are to have them in your life.  To celebrate, I created this cute card with a Valentine's Day bunny.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...