Friday, May 8, 2015

AP Exams: Finished!

Wow!  I'm so relieved that I finished taking all my AP Exams. Mine were all in the first week. AP Environmental Science was on Monday, AP AB Calc was on Tuesday, and AP US History was today. They were all in the morning and I think I did really well on the first two. US History isn't my strong point, but I was well prepared for it. All of my tests were in the morning, so I had to wake up early every exam day. I've been so busy last month that I didn't have much time to post, but I'll make up for it this month. 

I would say that a big burden has been lifted off my shoulders, but I still have to make up tests that I missed when I was taking the AP exams. Plus, I need to make up for one last APES test that I missed because I was sick a few weeks ago. Additionally, I have doctor's appointments Monday and Tuesday mornings, so I'm missing more tests. 
Anyway, I'm glad that three of my classes will be less stressful, but I still have to keep up with my other three classes. 
When I came back home, I celebrated in my own way. I catched up on the shows I missed until I left for volunteering at the hospital. When I came back home, my mom served dumplings for dinner. Then, I left to go volunteer at my elementary school's spring fair by helping out at the bean bag table. It was super fun. I finished the night by going to a nearby Petsmart to look at all the cute animals. I saw some super cool glofish with incredibly vibrant colors. 


I had a great time after my exams today. And, I can't wait for SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...