Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Raining Cats and Dogs

Wow! I was on my way home from a doctor's appointment and my dad and I decided to pick up some allergy medication at the pharmacy when it started to pour like crazy. It hasn't rained in forever and puddles started forming by the roadsides immediately. I got a stomach ache, but the car was parked really far. I guess the pain wasn't to unbearable for me to run into the rain. When the pouring subsided just barely, my dad ran to drive the car over and bring me the umbrella. As I stepped into the car, I examined carefully for puddles, but alas, I stepped into one anyway, leaves, dirt, and all.  I'm just really glad that I was wearing flip-flops and not my new and expensive Converses. Anyway, I get back home and I see my sunflower is drowned in water, so I dump it out to see that there is only 1/4 the amount of dirt left. I really hope that Mr. Sunflower lives and this 3-day storm washes out the pollen in the air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...