Wednesday, April 29, 2015

DIY Customized Notebook

I love doing DIYs, but sometimes I just don't have the materials handy.  It's hard to do them since stuff like a glue gun or fancy craft items are vital.  So, the tutorials I post will be made out of stuff lying around my house, and most likely will be in yours too.
This idea came to me when I saw all the tutorials online about customizing school supplies. Since I didn't have to fancy stuff the tutorials were using, I decided to make do with what I had.
I had paint that I never used and some duck tape.  That's the fanciest of all the materials I used, and the end product turned out exactly how I wanted it to.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...