Saturday, February 7, 2015

Heart Nail Stickers

Valentine's Day is this Saturday!  And what better way to welcome it than with nail art?  

I took a plastic baggie and painted hearts on it with all my shades of pinks and reds.  The best part was that they didn't have to be perfect because when the stickers dry and are peeled off, I can trim them with scissors.  The nail polish dries faster when it's placed somewhere with cool temperatures, so I placed an ice pack in the baggie.  

The bottom two blobs are just experiments with dry water marbling.  They don't look like much now, but once I cut them to the right shape, they should look pretty cool.


You can paint anything on a plastic baggie and turn it into a sticker.  It allow for more coordination than directly paining it on your nails.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...