Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015! Happy New Year!

It feels like just yesterday when it was the first day of 2014.  But then I remember everything that has happened between now and a year ago, and there has been a lot of memorable events.
Now that it's 2015, it's time to start making new memories, starting with the ones I made today.


I don't always write out my resolutions, but I will start this year.  It would be good for me if I have them physically on paper reminding me.

Resolutions:
Post at least once a month on this blog
Fix up my old blog, fizzypolish.blogspot.com (the pictures got deleted)
Exercise at least once a week
Follow through on my planned schedules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...