Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Manicure

It's almost Christmas, so I decided to paint my nails with a festive color.  I was trying to come up with a design that would stay in style for all of winter and not just the holidays and thought a sparkly blue would fit the requirements perfectly.  I combined 3 colors and the result was this gorgeous shade.  

It's just so sparkly!

Darkish blue with teal holographic micro-glitters and teal and silver mini-hexes.


Here are some ideas on naming it:  Sea Crushed
                                                              Dreamy
                                                              Alice
                                                              Blujeweled
What would you name it?
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...