Monday, December 23, 2013

Hanging Out At the Mall

So it's finally Winter break, and this is the perfect time to go hang out with my friends.  My friend and I decided to go to the mall, and we aimlessly walked around for two hours.  Malls are great for bonding time. I forgot to eat lunch before, so we went to the food court and both ordered cheap yet delicious Chinese food.  We didn't go to any stores except for the Sephoras.  Yes, my friend and I went to both Sephoras. I'm not sure if this is available everywhere, but there was this amusing center especially for us children where we could test try all the nail polishes on plastic sheets with nail outlines.  We spent a lot of time there, and spritzing too much perfume on testers.  Instead of smelling aromatic, I reeked of perfume.  Well at the end of the day, I had bundles of fun; plus I did share of exercise for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...