Saturday, September 12, 2015

ACTs

Today was my first day taking the ACT! Although I did have some prep over the summer, taking it under the pressure of knowing that this score will make an impact made it different from my summer experience. 
My school did not offer the September test, so I had to take it at a nearby school.  The idea of taking a test I had never taken before at a foreign school gave me the jitters, but seeing some familiar faces from my school comforted me. 
After everyone settled down, the proctor delivered the instructions and I filled in my information bubble sheets.  I flipped through page after page of questions, only stopping in between sections and for breaks.  Fortunately, while I was taking the ACT, time flew by. That's probably because it has four lengthy sections instead of multiple short sections, like the SAT. 
The testing went smoothly, and the scores should come out in one to two months, but since I took the writing section, it might take a little longer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...