Thursday, June 18, 2015

Finished Finals & Ready for Summer!

I'm so excited that I finished all of my finals today.  I had to take two each day for the past three days, but each day I got to leave right after finishing the second one .  Tomorrow is the last day of school, but unlike last year, it just doesn't feel like summer vacation is starting.  But I am still very excited for my vacation.  I already cleaned out all my binders, and I have a humongous stack of papers that I need to recycle, which is something I do at the end of every school year. 
I'm super excited for this summer because I will have time to blog more and catch up on my hobbies, like reading and painting, things that I had to put off because the last few months were so stressful.  I already ordered some books online and bought some fancy paints and paintbrushes months ago just waiting for this moment.  
For this summer, I don't think my family made any big plans for the summer, but we might go on a few small trips.  I'm advocating for Longwood Gardens; I love taking pictures of the scenery.  I also would like to go to the aquarium or Washington D.C., but those are just some ideas.
This summer is going to be really great and relaxing!  I can't believe I'll be a junior next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...