Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hello!

Welcome to my blog.  It is mostly going to be about fun and random occurrences in my life, but sometimes there might be a tips, reviews, ideas, and more mixed in.  A little about me is that my name is Chelsea, and I just started high school, so I thought it would be an awesome idea if I kept all the events that happened to me throughout this time period recorded in a blog.  My hobbies are reading, playing volleyball, swimming, sketching, and collecting stamps.  I love to paint my nails in my free time and write poetry and short stories. So now that you know what I like to do, let's get this blog started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8: The Final Grind Begins

Today honestly did not feel like a Friday because I didn't have cohort. In other exciting news, it was the last day of my Global Asia re...